Parcs et loisirs de la rive ouest (WSPR)
POSITION: Line Cook
SALARY: $23.70 per hour = $20.79 per hour plus 14% in lieu of benefits (2023 rates)
CLASSIFICATION: JB05, Cook Attendant
HOURS OF WORK: Primarily evenings and weekends – Grizzlies games, Shamrocks games, Special Events
Must be available for major tenant game days
CLOSING DATE: March 21st, 2023, at 12:00PM
CONCOURS # : 23-28
SUMMARY: West Shore Parks & Recreation is seeking an energetic Line Cook to work in The Q Centre Arena
concession. The Line Cook role involves preparation of food and beverage items; work performance is
evaluated in terms of quality of food, efficiency, cleanliness, pleasant manner, and service to the public. The
ideal candidate is motivated and a fun-seeking team player.
The hourly compensation is excellent and includes a staff membership to WSPRS (weightroom, fitness classes,
pool, skating rink) and the ability to play on our 9-hole golf course. This is a perfect place to work & play!
TÂCHES ET RESPONSABILITÉS DU POSTE
• Responsible for frying and grilling main menu items: burgers, hot dogs, fries, etc.
• Food preparation; exercising food safe procedures and policies.
• Providing excellent customer service.
• Responsible for monitoring inventory levels and assisting in creating orders.
• Assists in creating cost effective menu items, specials, and promotions.
• Effectue d'autres tâches connexes selon les besoins.
• Two years as a line cook.
• Successful completion of Food Safe.
• Experience in creating menu items, and training and leading staff in food preparation.
• Experience with monitoring inventory and assisting with ordering.
• Ability to adapt, multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment while communicating effectively and
maintaining excellent customer service.
• Valid Class 5 BC drivers’ licence is an asset.
• A culinary diploma and/or certificate is considered an asset.
Une vérification de casier judiciaire claire et à jour est une condition d'emploi et est la responsabilité financière de
le candidat retenu.
Resumes and cover letters quoting competition 23-28 to be received prior to March 21st, 2023, at 12:00PM,
À l'attention de : Ressources humaines, West Shore Parks & Recreation Society, 1767 Island Highway, Victoria BC V9B 1J1,
Télécopieur : (250) 478-8624 ; e-mail: [email protected]
C'est une position syndicale. Seuls les candidats retenus seront contactés.
Posted: February 28th, 2023.
Pour postuler à ce poste envoyer vos coordonnées à firstname.lastname@example.org.